Often the first sign of roof distress that home owners notice is a stain on their wall or a puddle in their basement. By the time these signs are present, it may be too late and the structure of your home may be severely damaged!
That is why you should contact an expert Chicago roofing contractor like Advanced Roofing Inc. every 3-5 years for a roof inspection. It could mean the difference between a simple roof repair and extensive repair to the structure of your Chicago home.
Here are 10 signs that your home’s roof should be replaced:
- Leaks or spotting of interior ceilings
- Ice dams forming in gutters
- Streaks along outside walls
- Shingles that are cracked or curled
- Missing shingles
- Granule loss on asphalt shingles
- Split wood shingles
- Excessive mold or moss growth
- Penetration of the shingle layer or roof deck
- Staining of rafters or in the attic
Don’t wait until it is too late! Contact Advanced Roofing Inc. for a roof inspection.
Get a Free Estimate
We can help make your home safer and more comfortable. Find out how by calling us today at 630-ROOFING or click here to schedule a FREE estimate.